Spartan Surfaces, a sales and consulting group specializing in commercial flooring, is looking for several entry-level and experienced sales professionals to support sales growth in the Chicago Metro area. Spartan provides a wonderful work environment surrounded by a great group of individuals. Corporate culture is team oriented and laid back, but fast paced with high demand on a positive attitude and work efficiency. Spartan is looking for a long term team player to grow with the company. Position includes competitive salary, full benefits and 401K. You can read more about our company, employees and product offering on our website – http://www.spartansurfaces.com.
The Role in Brief:
The Sales Associate is a competitive position that offers advancement within the company. Spartan’s key clients include architecture and design firms, general contractors, healthcare facilities, and education systems. We are looking for a fast paced, high energy, competitive minded professional to cross train in all areas.
As a salaried sales position, the Sales Associate will work hand in hand with Spartan’s Midwest team. The new team member will be responsible for day-to-day interactions with prospective clients with a cross market focus from health care and education to corporate and multi-family. As a part of the team, the Sales Associate will play a major role in the firm’s business development efforts, from establishing initial contact with clients and potential clients, to facilitating follow-up activities that lead to new business opportunities. The Sales Associate role is based in the greater Chicago Metropolitan region.
– Develop strong working knowledge of products
– Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
– Research and evaluate new business opportunities within the healthcare and education industry
– Identify and target prospective clients through strategic research, planning and execution
– Communicate with prospective clients using creative outreach methods via email and -phone
– Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
– Efficient territory management, leading to client relationships and loyalty for achievement of sales goals
– Meet and exceed sales goals annually
– Manage post-sales meeting follow up
– Maintain internal database to track client outreach
– Experience is not necessary but a background in the following is a huge plus: Customer Service – Retail – Sales – Restaurant – Marketing – Advertising – Shift Lead or Team Lead
– Proactive team player with a desire to work in a relationship driven environment
– Excellent oral and written communication, as well as organizational and project management skills
– Ability to juggle multiple tasks and navigate simultaneous deadlines
– Detail oriented
– Competitive Mindset
Please email resume and brief introduction to mblasek(at)spartansurfaces(dot)com
To learn more about Spartan Surfaces, please visit: